Wednesday, May 11, 2011

class reflection

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?

1. In my first blog, I stated I wanted to learn about art and hopefully crete art. I did learn much about art from the book and video. I also got to create different types of artwork, which was my favorite part of the course.
2.I would describe art the same way I think. Art can be anything. You can make art out of anything, just use your imagination and create art as you want. I learned this by the different project we did throughout the semester and also checking out other people's projects, everyones was all different, yet it was all art in its own way.
3. I didnt have a favorite artist before because I havent really learned about art much before this, but now my favorite visual artist would be Paul Pfieffer. We didnt learn about him through the book, but I saw his exhibit at Albright Knox, In the Zone and it really caught my eye and I remember all the information I read about him and it stuck with me.
4. I stll enjoy taking online courses. You learn at your own pace and do the work on your own time. It did take me a while to get organized and remember when things were due, but there was a pattern and I tried my hardest to follow it, but I did lose some points for turning things in late, which was my own fault. But overall it was a great semester and I enjoyed the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment