Saturday, February 19, 2011

new blog

1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.

Creating the value scale was actually harder than i thought it would be. It was hard to get the right shades, but I think I did pretty good. I used a charcoal pencil. The color wheel I had fun doing. I havent painted since elementary school so it was fun. It was hard to find cyan paint though.

2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?

I enjoyed using paint better. It was more colorful and easier and plus, I havent painted in years and it brought back memories.

3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?

The most important thing I found out was that it is hard to create a value scale. I thought that would be the easiet of the two but it took me a few tries to get it done.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

I never knew about the colors yellow magenta and cyan being primary colors until watching the video. I had always believed it to be blue yellow and red! So that made the videos more interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment